This blog is no longer updated. To see my current blog, please click here.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
check it out!
One of my Baby*Fad products is a giveaway prize for the girl indie birthday bash! Be sure to stop by & check it out along with the many other giveaways going on this week. While you're at it, visit my Baby*Fad website & let me know what you think!
Lisa!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE the Baby Fad stuff! That is so so great. The next time I do a baby portrait shoot, I'm going to link your site on my blog...and when I get started doing more babies and families, you can bet they'll all hear about it! :) I'll be in touch for some upcoming baby shower gifts!
1 comment:
Lisa!! Oh my gosh, I LOVE the Baby Fad stuff! That is so so great. The next time I do a baby portrait shoot, I'm going to link your site on my blog...and when I get started doing more babies and families, you can bet they'll all hear about it! :) I'll be in touch for some upcoming baby shower gifts!
Post a Comment